Palexia is a strong centrally acting analgesic.1 Palexia combines two complementary mechanisms of action in a single molecule and targets both nociceptive and neuropathic pain.2,3 Palexia provides comparable pain relief with superior QoL outcomes compared to oxycodone controlled release (CR).5Find out more about the efficacy and tolerability Palexia can offer your patients suffering from acute or chronic pain.
KOL video bank highlights
Prescribing Information can be accessed by clicking here or on the PI button at the bottom of each page.
Adverse events should be reported. Please contact your local adverse event reporting authority should you experience an adverse event. Reporting forms and information can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
- Palexia SR, Summary of Product Characteristics. February 2011.
- Kress HG. Eur J Pain 2010; 14(8): 781-3.;;;
- Tzschentke TM et al. Drugs Today 2009; 45(7): 483-96.
- Tzschentke TM et al. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2007; 323(1): 265-76.
- Lange B et al. Adv Ther 2010; 27(6): 381-99.
Date of preparation: March 2012